May 3, 2008

I Believe!

Luke is at the age where every single thing intrigues him. It is such a wonder to watch him investigate the world with fresh eyes. His newest fascination is BUGS! If there arn't any bugs to be found, Luke is sure to be blowing dandelions or picking mommy flowers.



I believe that life is lived in the details, I believe that it is the little things that mean so very, very much to all of us...
I believe it is in the quite, still moments when life is truly enjoyed.....

I believe that discovery is endless..... I believe God has given me children to be the greatest teachers in my life..... I believe in celebrating childhood and doing my best to cherish every day I have with my children..... I believe hope can be seen in the eyes of a child.....



I believe that joy is contagious.....
I believe that every new day is a gift.....
I believe that life is short and we all have a purpose.....
I believe God loves you and me.......
I believe that you needed to hear that.......

I believe in being grateful...I believe.....

What do you Believe?

Enjoy Life, It's a GIFT!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's so beautiful, Kim! I believe God blessed me incredibly when He divinely placed you into my life!

Sharing our LifeSong through word and image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails