July 3, 2008

I know a Place, a Beautiful Place!

Welcome to Walking Horse Country Farm!
Oracas Island, Washington
This is where my parents live. It's a beautiful piece of property that rests at the base of Turtle back mountain within the San Juan Islands.


Traveling to the islands has been apart of my life since I was a child and now that I'm a mom it's one of my favorite places to take my kids. This little house on the farm is our destination place to visit grandma and grandpa, enjoy the great outdoors and have some good old fashion horsing around.


My parents rent this lovely little house as a vacation rental. If you are interested in a island-country get-a-way, you can get more information at http://walkinghorsefarm.com/

I look forward to sharing more pictures from our island retreat!

No comments:

Sharing our LifeSong through word and image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails