May 13, 2010

Setting with a Purpose and my Kids


I was having fun trying my hand at shooting "Setting with Purpose" over the past few weeks. Here is another of my daughter in one her favorite places....her Bedroom. As I look at these images I see that they could also be a study of details, or even conflict as she struggles to tie her shoe. I like it as a "setting with purpose" for the sake that I always want her to remember her bedroom was a place of safety, rest and childhood enjoyment...a place of great value and purpose in her life.



So onto my son spending time playing at the park...a Setting that has MUCH Purpose to this busy little boy!



Here is another of all the fun we had as a family celebrating Luke's last day being 4.





No comments:

Sharing our LifeSong through word and image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails