October 18, 2007

Autumn Reflections

I am such a typical mom often bound by the nap schedule of my 2 year old. After dropping big sis at Kindergarten my son and I usually return home for his afternoon nap. This particular day was so beautiful after a crisp, clean rain that instead of turning right, toward home we took a left and headed out to the nearby country roads. Believe it or not all but one of these photo's was taken from the comfort of (yes) my mini van! A zoom lens sure helps aliviate the dinging bell and slamming door that could possibly wake up baby. I was really quite thrilled with the results of one afternoons outing. My spirit was filled and my boy even got his nap after all. Autumn is truelly my favorite time of year. Enjoy a drive in the country!














No comments:

Sharing our LifeSong through word and image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails