December 19, 2007

WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

I've been playing with my camera all day and I want to share these shots of our manger scene. In the craziness of the season, I want to take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. As I pursue this dream of photography, I lay it at the manger as a gift! May my heart and yours be reminded of His great love for us as we celebrate Jesus birth! Merry Christmas!

This picture was e-mail to me from a friend and was a source of inspiration for the above pictures of Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I absolutely love this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your manger photos! I took pictures of ours a couple years ago too. Fun to imagine them coming to life. Thank you Lord for coming to our world!
Erin

Sharing our LifeSong through word and image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails