April 7, 2011

Playin' Hoops...



 Luke's new found love is BASKETBALL!!!!

He invited me to come outside with him yesterday to shoot hoops and a few pictures. 
He specifically asked me to bring my camera!



This was a perfect opportunity to capture some of the "Defining Details" that are uniquely his. Some of my favorites...





those huge hands of his, his  fuzzy golden head, his tongue that is out during times of intense concentration ( Just like his dad ) and all those funny expressions that only his face can make. 





I love seeing how tall he's getting and ....




how excited he gets at all his new found abilities.



Last but not least I want to always remember that precious 5 year old broken and brown front tooth smile!

1 comment:

Tina Wright Photography said...

Can I just say ... AWESOME!!! I LOVE the details that you were able to capture on this day!!... and what a treat to be invited by your son to actually BRING YOUR CAMERA!! I can honestly say that has NEVER happened to me before!! (but that also NEVER stops me either!! LOL!) ... Way to go MOM!!

love ya!!
Tina :) ...

Sharing our LifeSong through word and image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails